Immigration Law

Do You Have Immigration Issues?

Do You Have Immigration Issues?

Connect with a New Orleans, LA immigration lawyer

Many people dream of becoming U.S. citizens, and Chesnut Law Firm will fight to make that dream a reality. Based in New Orleans, LA, our immigration lawyer works with employment-based, H-1B, EB-5, student-based and family-based immigration cases.

Unfortunately, we can't help those in the United States illegally. If you want to learn how to get a green card when applying from your home country, talk to us today.

There are a few different ways you can get citizenship. However, two of the most common methods are:

  1. Family-based immigration - You may be able to get a green card if you're married to a U.S. citizen, the parent of a U.S. citizen or the child or spouse of a permanent resident.
  2. Employment-based immigration - We can assist employers who want to hire someone who is not a U.S. citizen as well as non-U.S. citizens looking for work and those trying to obtain an H-1B visa.

Our immigration lawyer can help you find the best option for your situation and file the necessary paperwork. Schedule an appointment with us today to learn how to get a green card.